Unique experiences and past performances do not guarantee future results! Testimonials herein are unsolicited and are non-representative of all clients; certain accounts may have worse performance than that indicated. involves risk and there is always the potential for loss. Your results may vary. If you do not have the extra capital that you can afford to lose, you should not invest in the market.DoubleClick DART Cookie
What is the DoubleClick cookie doing on my computer?
If you have a DoubleClick cookie in your Cookies folder, it is most likely a DART cookie. The DoubleClick DART cookie helps marketers learn how well their Internet advertising campaigns or paid search listings perform. Many marketers and Internet websites use DoubleClick's DART technology to deliver and serve their advertisements or manage their paid search listings. DoubleClick's DART products set or recognize a unique, persistent cookie when an ad is displayed or a paid listing is selected. The information that the DART cookie helps to give marketers includes the number of unique users their advertisements were displayed to, how many users clicked on their Internet ads or paid listings, and which ads or paid listings they clicked on.
Why does your cookie keep coming back after I delete it?
When you visit any website or search engine on which DoubleClick's DART technology is used, our servers will check to see if you already have a DART cookie. If the servers do not receive a DART cookie, the servers will try to set a cookie in response to your browser's "request" to view that Web page. If you do not want a DART cookie with a unique value, you can obtain a DoubleClick DART "opt out" cookie. Alternatively, you can adjust your Internet browser's settings for handling cookies. This is explained in the next question.
How can I adjust my cookie settings to accept or decline cookies?
To eliminate cookies you may have currently accepted, and to deny or limit cookies in the future, please follow one of these procedures:
IMPORTANT: IF YOU DELETE YOUR OPT-OUT COOKIE, YOU WILL NEED TO OPT-OUT AGAIN. IF YOUR BROWSER BLOCKS ALL OR THIRD-PARTY COOKIES, YOU WILL BLOCK THE SETTING OF OPT-OUT COOKIES.
* If you are using Internet Explorer 6.0, go to the Tools menu, then to Internet Options, then to the Privacy tab. This version of Internet Explorer is the first to use P3P to distinguish between types of cookies. P3P uses standardized privacy statements made by the cookie issuer to manage your acceptance of cookies. Under the "Privacy" tab, click on the "Advanced" button. Select "Override automatic cookie handling" and choose whether you want to accept, block or be prompted for "First-party" and "Third-party Cookies." If you want to block all cookies coming from DoubleClick's doubleclick.net domain, go to the "Web Sites" section under the "Privacy" tab and click the "Edit" button. In the "Address of Web site" field, enter "doubleclick.net," select "Block," click OK (menu will disappear); click OK again and you will be back to the browser.
* If you are using Netscape 6.0+, go to "Edit" in the menu bar, click on "Preferences," click on "Advanced," and select the "Cookies" field. Now check either the box that says, "Warn me before accepting a cookie" or "Disable cookies." Click on "OK." Now go to your "Start" button, click on "Find," click on "Files and Folders," type "cookies.txt" into the search box that appears, and click "Find Now." When the search results appear, drag all files listed, into the "Recycle Bin." Now shut down and restart your Netscape. Depending on your earlier choice you will either be prompted by new cookie sets or no cookies will be set or received.* If you are using Mozilla or Safari, please go to their websites to find out how to disable cookies in those programs.
External Links Policy
https://thinkalong.net links to other, external websites that provide information we determine at our discretion contain the most useful information for our program. While many sites provide very useful information, https://thinkalong.net only links to those sites which provide the most useful content.
These links may be changed at any time as more useful sites come to our attention. The sole purpose of any external link is to enrich this site for our customers. All requests for inclusion of a link on this site is first and primarily evaluated with the needs of our customers in mind. Generally, external websites do not meet the purposes of https://thinkalong.net if they contain, suggest, or infer any of the following:
- Advocacy of or opposition to any politically, environmentally, or socially controversial subjects, issues, or candidates.
- Disparaging or promoting any person or class of persons.
- External content not suitable for readers or viewers of all ages, or links to or other promotion of businesses whose products or services are not suitable for persons of all ages.
- Promoting or inciting illegal, violent, or socially undesirable conduct.
- Promotion or availability of alcohol or tobacco products.
- Promotion or availability of illegal drugs.
- Promotion or availability of adult or sexually oriented entertainment or materials.
- Promotion, opposition, or availability of weapons.
- Promotion, opposition, or availability of gambling.
- Claims of efficacy, suitability, desirability, or other non-objective statements about businesses, products, or services.
- Content that infringes on any trademark, copyright, or patent rights of another.
- Claims or representations in violation of advertising or consumer protection laws.
- Content that a reasonable citizen may not consider to maintain the dignity and decorum appropriate for government.
This list is a nonexclusive list. The external link policy applies only to websites outside https://thinkalong.net The webmaster shall establish procedures to monitor the implementation and continuing oversight of this policy. These procedures shall include a process for review of all new requests for external content links from https://thinkalong.net Web page to another page to ensure compliance with this policy prior to granting the request.
Each request for such a link shall be evaluated using the following guidelines:Is the content relevant?
Does the site provide information or services, which are not already available or linked to on https://thinkalong.net? If not, is the quality of the site comparable to or better than what is already provided?Is the site well designed, easy to use, cross-browser compliant, and accessible to people with disabilities?
https://thinkalong.net reserves the right, at its sole discretion and without explanation, to withdraw at any time any external content for any reason.